Whats your 3 best movies of all time?

Hi... Apakah kalian punya 3 title movies yg kalian bisa proudly recommend to people to watch and movies that you can watch again and again?
Kalau for me
1. Saving private ryan
There's always something about war movies for that drawn the bitter and romance of war movies.
2. Forrest gump
Mix of real world events and comedy in the movie have been absolute banger for me.
3. The Lord of the ring trilogy
I have so many things to say about lord the ring but the fantasy world has been one of fascinating things since when we are young. Especially if you are gamer or manga reader. Orcs, elves, and dwarfs. It is what give the stories life.

Then what yours top 3 movies guys?

1. Con Air
2. Notting Hill
3. Taken

Ikutan yak..
- Saving Private Ryan
- Schindler's List
- Silence of The Lamb

Honorable mention: Godfather trilogy.

Last edited:
Hi... Apakah kalian punya 3 title movies yg kalian bisa proudly recommend to people to watch and movies that you can watch again and again?
Kalau for me
1. Saving private ryan
There's always something about war movies for that drawn the bitter and romance of war movies.
2. Forrest gump
Mix of real world events and comedy in the movie have been absolute banger for me.
3. The Lord of the ring trilogy
I have so many things to say about lord the ring but the fantasy world has been one of fascinating things since when we are young. Especially if you are gamer or manga reader. Orcs, elves, and dwarfs. It is what give the stories life.

Taxi driver
Forrest gump
Lord of the ring

Inception - konsep ceritanya amazing banget
Limitless - bikin pikiran berfantasi
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - tata visualnya out of this world

Gone with the wind
Forrest gump
Lupa judulnya yang ostnya blaze of glory bon jovi

Back